How to START a SUCCESSFUL YouTube Channel by Brain Power 2177

How to start?


Hello there Brainies 😄

And so this is my very first Blog post. We’re gonna be talking about:

How to start a SUCCESSFUL YouTube Channel

Though I don’t have massive subscribers but I still want to talk about it.

Because a lot of people wanted to get into YouTube to have the benefits and wanted some tips that I could share. If you always think about having a YouTube Channel, bear in mind that the best thing you can do is to CREATE and SHARE. YouTube is what you need. Just like what I do.

(Check out my YouTube Channel)


You know what guys, YouTube changed my life. I’m not saying this because of the money that I'll get, in fact, I’m only a small YouTube creator. What I’m trying to say is I love sharing what I’ve learned in my life. But a lot of people think that making YouTube videos is easy, unless you are already famous, people dive into you directly. But for us, unknown people đŸ˜‚, it’s really HARD.

When I started uploading a video in May 19, 2019, guess what? Hmm… NOBODY would watch đŸ˜”. Uploaded another video again, and NOBODY would watch đŸ˜’. And it was affecting my mood like I wanted to stop because nobody watch what I’ve shared. IT WAS REALLY, REALLY HARD! I really wanted to give up but in my mind, I had a lot to say, had a lot of thoughts that wanted to get out. But maybe I should just give up. Because I was focusing too much on other people’s approval and attention. I almost forgot myself until I had SUBSCRIBER đŸ˜. You know that feeling when you started to feel low and then a person came to change your thoughts? đŸ˜‚ I felt that. This one subscriber of mine, commented:

“your voice is great and you have a nice content. Keep up bro”

and I was like

“oh... so there’s this someone who believes in me”

And then every time I opened YouTube, I still have 1 Subscriber and I felt so low. Why I wasn’t contented for what I had? I was looking at the mirror talking to myself,

“hey man, you always talk about positive things, why can’t lift yourself up?”

And then I realized that there are different YouTube creators out there doing so many different things. Some people do it for the views, some do it for the money, some people do it for the passion. And so I asked myself again,

“why am I doing this?”


Because this is what I love to do. To write, to share, to talk, to spread positivity without seeking people’s approvals. And I have fun doing it. And then I always think who I’m talking to and what I’m talking about and why I’m doing this. You know, many people don’t think about that. Because as you can see, people keep comparing themselves to other people. If they see someone have million subscribers, they say,

“Oh I want to be like him”

but do you really know what they did to get there? No. We always start from 0 (ZERO). From the bottom. From scratch.


After many days, my Subscriber count continued to rise up. I didn’t expect this to happen. But I just realized ONE THING in my journey to just “RELAX”. Always remind yourself why you’ve started. If you give up, that’s your final life. Don’t easily GIVE UP, guys. I know it’s not easy. Nobody cares, nobody watch, nobody likes, nobody reads, but that nobody makes you somebody (OH THAT’S COOL HUH?!)


If you want to dive deeper into people’s minds, talk about things that people feel uncomfortable. You see, people find comfort watching prank videos, pet videos, music videos, most of them find comfort in ENTERTAINMENT. That’s why my videos are inspirational and motivational because I want people to think about something else. I want to go deeper into their subconscious mind. And the most important thing is “YOU WANT TO DO IT“. Don’t copy what others are doing. Make your own. Be creative.

People read sacred books because there you can find infinite wisdom. Create a video that would lasts forever. Prank videos would go viral in a few days, but WISDOM sticks to you until death. I want to bury my words into people’s minds. That’s what I always do in my YouTube Channel. Because to tell you honestly, it’s easy to get views, just do stupid things or maybe just pull your pants down and you get a million views.

But if you wanna get an audience, that’s a lot HARDER! Especially if you’re doing a “consciousness” video. IT'S REALLY HARD because people are blinded by ENTERTAINMENT. That’s why they don’t like to watch SERIOUS THINGS.

I talk about self-love, motivation, inspiration, success mindset, relationship because I love this stuff. And YouTube is just a TOOL to easily share your message NOT your destination. One day, if YouTube will be gone, my message will remain in people’s thoughts.


A lot of people started making videos and then they STOP. They think it’s pointless. Seeing another videos on the right or on the left with millions of views and you start looking at your own videos with just a hundred views. Uh oh that’s everyone’s problem. COMPARISON is the thief of joy (Theodore Roosevelt).

Dear Brainies, I know you’re doing your very best but end up with only 5 likes, 11 views. Here’s my special message for you. Don’t do it for views, likes, or subscribers but do it because you just wanna SHARE, because you love doing it. The LESS you care, the HAPPIER you’ll be. I don’t care about who will and won’t subscribe. I only care about people so I share something INFORMATIVE.

Forget about the money, focus on your passion and everything else will follow. In fact, YouTube is not the very best place to make money. A lot of YouTube creators applied for affiliates, get paid by the sponsors, sell their own products online, etc… They don’t depend in views ALONE.

“But Brain Power 2177,” you may ask, “I see a lot of YouTube creators making millions.”

Yeah you can do that but not NOW. All you have to do is to focus on what you give to the world. Just like entrepreneurs. They focus what they could put out so that they get profits a million folds. They never think of “how much” they think of “quality”. In YouTube, don’t think about the money, focus on your content “QUALITY“. Build an AUDIENCE. Audience retention helps you achieve your goals.

GREAT THINGS happen when you BELIEVE in yourself. Don’t find a shortcut to success because you can’t find it. We all do hard work and smart work to get to the TOP.

That’s it for today, Brainies đŸ˜Š

Follow me

Comments

  1. Yay!... Nosebleed anh brainies... AMAZING!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Diri ko ginahan mag sulat2* hahaha

      Delete
    2. Maayu maayu kay mao na pod ni imong himoon og notepad.. Hahaha

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Are You Prepared To Receive What You Prayed For by Brain Power 2177

10 ways To Become Super Attractive by Brain Power 2177

Mag-ingat ka sa Iniisip mo By Brain Power 2177