Are you SCARED of CoVid-19? No, NOT ANYMORE! by Brain Power 2177

Hello Brainies 😉

Are you scared of Corona Virus (CoVid-19)?

"No, I'm not SCARED anymore!"



That's great 😉! We're just chilled out here, right? NO FEAR. Only spreading LOVE to the entire Universe ❤️.

Almost all people are scared of Corona Virus (CoVid-19). I can feel the world is shaking right now 😔. Not only CoVid-19, but there's a lot of happenings we're afraid of, wars, food shortages, earthquakes, and many more. But this virus gone viral for a little while now. We opened Facebook, and there it is. Television, Twitter, YouTube, like anywhere.

But there's a lot of things we don't know about this because some people don't reveal us about this virus. As you notice, CoVid-19 is the number 1 TRENDING and many people are trembling right now. And I wanna send my condolences to everybody, families who are affected by the virus, to people who lost their lives 😭


This scary virus is in many countries and many people died. That's so scary, Brainies 😱. But I'm here to tell you that there's nothing to be afraid of. Let LOVE guides us all NOT FEAR.

The CoVid-19 made the economy shrink a little. But I know, we know, that this too, shall pass... Nothing in this world will stay forever. But you know, the CoVid-19 is a large family of viruses which include the common cold 😷

The Corona Virus that broke out in Wuhan, China is called CoVid-19. And then made people scared. And the reason why I'm writing this is I wanna tell you, Brainies, to STOP your FEAR! Okay? Fear weakens our IMMUNE SYSTEM. And don't you notice it? The world is PROMOTING FEAR right now through FAKE NEWS, BAD NEWS. You know, FEAR is the lowest frequency in the Universe and LOVE is the HIGHEST frequency.

This pandemic is not COINCIDENCE. This happens in a DIVINE ORDER. What I mean is, the Universe is sending us the signal to stop eating things we shouldn't be eating. Why not try to be a VEGAN? Is it hard to eat veggies, isn't it?

Anyways, Bill Gates, do you know him? He appeared at an event in Davos, Switzerland to discuss the real POSSIBILTY of a DEADLY epidemic and he has a warning about it.

But what catches my attention is when he said, "an epidemic either NATURALLY CAUSED or INTENTIONALLY CAUSED..." 😱 that scares me, Brainies...

Wait... First we had SARS. Now we've got the Corona Virus which many Elites talk about before it even spread 😱 And I want you, Brainies, to be aware of this. Because a lot of people are afraid right now, including you. Wearing mask, social distancing. Can't you get it? Everything in this world has a formula. Mathematical formula, chemical formula, you know, everything has an EQUATION. And this Corona Virus that broke out is something like, we called "The Hegelian Dialectic".


Let's make it simple, it's like -> PROBLEM -> REACTION -> SOLUTION.

For example, I will give you a hard PROBLEM, of course you will REACT to it because you can't solve it and you're screaming for the answer, and here I am again, GIVING you the SOLUTION. The problem right now is the VIRUS, And then your reaction is SCARED, and the SOLUTION is "DON'T WORRY! EVERYTHING IS IN CONTROL". Get me, Brainies? A lot of these viruses are man made. Genetic experiments have been done on this planet. Have been done to poor animals 😔. There are no coincidences here, Brainies. Everything happens for a reason. Everything has a CAUSE and everything has an EFFECT.

What I want to shout today is to be MINDFUL of your REACTION towards the CoVid-19. You know, the human mind is so POWERFUL. When you start to show LOVE even in these hard times, you're sending a signal to all people that you're not afraid and there's nothing to be afraid of. And that will give you a power boost. Your IMMUNE SYSTEM will work BETTER. You are ENERGY. Give your soul a POSITIVE vibration. I know you're scared. But actually, the virus is not our enemy. Ourselves are our greatest enemy.

A lot of people are misinformed, miseducated about how the world works. You only know the "money" but you don't know how the "money" makes the world go round because they don't want you to know that. What I mean is, you can't make money, you can't make a profit, without solving a problem. Do you get it? If someone is cured, money stops working. If someone has a disease, money starts to generate. I think you get what I mean, right? 👊


CoVid-19 made BILLIONS!!! Someone actually owns it. We just don't know who he is. And I feel it that there is a cure for CoVid-19 but still they're waiting for the exact time, threshold let's say.

KNOWLEDGE is POWER. Don't let media blinded us. There's a lot of fake gods, fake people, fake news, fake things, in this world. Just open your 7th sense so you can see what's behind the curtain. These people behind it are harmless but what made them harmful is they know how to manipulate people.

And I want you, Brainies, to take back your power. Realize that each one of us has the power withIN us. We are ENERGY. Don't externalize your power to FAKE NEWS/MEDIA. Know this, that there are only two roads to take, LOVE or FEAR. Which way you wanna go? You can't choose BOTH. If you're in LOVE, you're not in FEAR. But if you're in FEAR, you're not in LOVE. And guess what? They want you to fall in the FEAR hole. Because they know that people who are in fear easily die. IMMUNE SYSTEM WILL STOP WORKING, you begin to AGE, every cells in your body dies. And I know you don't want that.

If I want to control the whole world, first I want people to NEED me, to DEPEND on me. But how? By giving them problems that only me can SOLVE. Oh that's BETTER. That's how they control people. The world works like that. So there's nothing to be afraid of. Spread the POSITIVITY and the whole world will be healed, I promise, okay? I'm not comforting you, Brainies. I'm opening your 3rd eye. And I will let you see the magician's trick.

Let's free ourselves by focusing our attention on love. And let's still take care of ourselves. This too shall pass because nothing in this world lasts forever. And God won't allow this to stay for too long. Just TRUST God's process.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Are You Prepared To Receive What You Prayed For by Brain Power 2177

10 ways To Become Super Attractive by Brain Power 2177

Mag-ingat ka sa Iniisip mo By Brain Power 2177