10 THINGS you SHOULD DO When You're in a Relationship by Brain Power 2177

Hello there Brainies πŸ‘‹



All people (including me πŸ˜‚) have 'INSECURITIES'. You might say,

"Hey, I'm not insecure"

Don't fool yourself man πŸ˜‚. But what about "RELATIONSHIP INSECURITIES"? No matter what you're insecure about, nothing can kill a potentially great situation like relationship insecurity. Remember that pretty ex of mine (9 yrs. ago) she broke up with me because she couldn't breathe πŸ˜‚

I LEARNED from it and so today I'm gonna teach you how to overcome it:


Photo by Simon Migaj from Pexels


1. LET GO OF YOUR PAST

A lot of people compare their present with their past.

"YOU'RE NOT LIKE HIM/HER!"

"S/HE DID THIS BUT YOU DON'T!"

STOP it! Your ex is your ex. Me is me. You are you. WE ARE ALL UNIQUE. Understand this and your partner will thank you for it πŸ‘


Photo by Aphiwat chuangchoem from Pexels


2. RESPECT THEIR TIME

This one's so funny πŸ˜‚ A lot of my friends said,

"But s/he didn't reply in 5 minutes, s/he's cheating on me"

and I was like,

"It's just your imagination πŸ˜ duh!!!"

CALM DOWN, let them do their own thing. They have their own time so respect it. Don't wait for his/her reply. Busy yourself with something else.


Photo by Andrea Piacquadio from Pexels


3. STOP OVERTHINKING

"But I think s/he's not on me anymore"

Don't let your mind play crazy tricks on you. If you FEEL, SEE or HEAR something UNUSUAL, ASK! BE MATURE.


4. DON'T KEEP ASKING

"Hey, are you okay?" — yes.

2 mins. later,

"Are you sure you're okay?" — yeah, I am

2 mins. later again,

"I think you're not okay" — 😀 HOW MANY TIMES I TOLD YOU THAT I'M OKAY?!!!!

Sounds familiar? πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ Yeah! Don't annoy them. Trust them because sometimes they're really okay. But if not, I'm sure they're gonna tell you, right? Only ask once and CAREFULLY LISTEN to them.


Photo by Sebastian Voortman from Pexels


5. LET THEM BREATHE

Everybody needs "ME TIME" (especially me). DON'T SMOTHER THEM. You both need to have your own things going on. You need to have outside interests, outside friends. People think,

"ARE YOU SURE?"

Yeah, I'm 100% sure. It's healthy, Brainies. We have our own lives. We're individuals that come together. If you nurture them "TOO MUCH" it's not actually nurturing them, it's KILLING them. Have you ever heard this crazy line,

"I think I need space. I want to find myself."

Yeah, it hurts. They love you but they feel smothered so GIVE THEM ROOM TO BREATHE, okay? πŸ‘


Photo by Ketut Subiyanto from Pexels


6. KNOW THAT RELATIONSHIP HAS UPS and DOWNS

Don't expect perfection. Understand that relationship has many stages (1st is honeymoon stage) where both of you feel roses, puppies, butterflies, rainbows WITHIN you. Once honeymoon stage dissolves, all kinds of relationship problems creep in. That's why you feel insecure because you start comparing your relationship with others.


Photo by Yuri Catalano from Pexels


7. TRUST THEM

"I have his/her Facebook password so I can check what s/he's up to"

and I was like,

"Huh? 😱 Why? Seriously? Don't you trust them?"

"Oh I really trust them."

Oh com'on, don't fool yourself. DON'T SNOOP. If you REALLY trust them, YOU RESPECT THEIR PRIVACY. It's a BIG, BIG, BIG TURN OFF!


Photo by Emma Bauso from Pexels


8. TRUST YOUR INTUITION

Sometimes what you feel is true. Yeah, but DON'T ACCUSE. SIT and TALK LESS, LISTEN MORE. If your intuition is right, at least you didn't harm their feelings. πŸ‘ It's a MATURE thing to do.


Photo by Ali Arapoğlu from Pexels


9. KNOW THAT S/HE'S NOT THE SOURCE OF YOUR HAPPINESS

"I can't live without you"

This is not a movie, man. This is REALITY! You were born HAPPY without them, right? Now you're STILL HAPPY to be with them, right? Remember that they're just ADDING VALUE to your life, notice the word "ADD" there? Yeah it's NOT the SOURCE. Because the REAL SOURCE of happiness is ONLY YOU! You just WANT them but you don't NEED them to be HAPPY. Don't be confused with 'WANTS' and 'NEEDS', Brainies. If you 'NEED' them to make yourself happy, it's a SIGN OF INSECURITY because NEEDINESS can KILL YOUR RELATIONSHIP. NEEDING THEM is NOT LOVE but it's "THE FEAR OF LOSS". Believe you me, I've been there πŸ‘


Photo by Karolina Grabowska from Pexels


10. IF PHYSICALLY, MENTALLY,
EMOTIONALLY YOU'RE NOT HAPPY, LEAVE

DON'T CHEAT but LEAVE PEACEFULLY. It's unproductive to stay in an unhealthy relationship.

You sometimes think that what you feel is 'TRUE LOVE' but it's actually 'FEAR'. Sometimes you're just INFATUATED. There are only two roads in life and you need to CHOOSE  only ONE, LOVE or FEAR. LOVE is SELFLESS but FEAR is SELFISH.


"Insecurities, we all have them. To combat them, appreciate yourself first."



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Are You Prepared To Receive What You Prayed For by Brain Power 2177

10 ways To Become Super Attractive by Brain Power 2177

Mag-ingat ka sa Iniisip mo By Brain Power 2177